Is your furnace acting up? Has your water heater suddenly stopped working? If so, you’re probably looking for emergency heating services in Greenville, SC. Luckily, Ace Plumbing, Electric, Heating & Air is here to help! We understand the inconvenience a broken furnace or water heater can cause, which is why we offer 24/7 emergency heating services. We’re here to help you when it matters most, so call us day or night if your heating system needs repairs.
Signs You Need Emergency Heating Services in Greenville, SC
If your heating system suddenly stops working, it’s obvious you need emergency heating services. But other, less obvious signs indicate you need to call a heating technician as soon as possible. Watch out for these warning signs:
- Your furnace is making strange noises- If your furnace starts making strange noises, it’s a sign that something is wrong. It could be an indication that the fan belt needs to be replaced or that there is something else wrong with the furnace.
- Your furnace isn’t heating evenly- If you notice that some rooms in your home are much colder than others, it could be due to an issue with your furnace. Schedule a repair right away to prevent further damage.
- Your boiler is leaking- A constant leak can lead to major water damage and mold growth. If you notice your boiler is leaking, call a technician immediately!
- Your heating system isn’t working- If your heating system suddenly stops working, don’t wait to call a technician. The longer you wait, the more damage your system will sustain.
- Your thermostat isn’t working- A faulty thermostat can cause your heating system to overwork, which can lead to a breakdown. If your thermostat isn’t working properly, call a technician to have it repaired or replaced.
If you notice any of these signs, don’t hesitate to call a technician. Ace Plumbing, Electric, Heating & Air is here for all of your emergency heating services in Greenville, SC! Give us a call today at 864-210-4002 to schedule an appointment.