The heat pump is a device that heats and cools your home during the warmer and cooler months of the year respectively. Ace Plumbing, Electric, Heating & Air will help you determine whether or not it is the right time for heat pump installation in Greenville, SC. Installing a heat pump will save money on your electricity bills while reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Furthermore, during the summer months, when many people are trying to cool down rather than warm up their home, the unit can be reversed so that your home is cooled while efficiently dehumidifying the air.
What are the signs of the need for heat pump installation?
– The need for an energy-efficient system: Heat pumps are more efficient than many other, similar heating systems because they can transfer heat between the inside and outside of your home. This is why it makes sense to consider switching from a boiler or another system that provides only “one-way” heating.
– The desire for an environmentally friendly system: Heat pumps have been found to cause significantly less CO2 emissions than traditional heating systems such as gas and oil furnaces.
– The need for cooling: All heat pumps can be reversed to provide cooling in the summer months, which is an added perk of using this system over others! When properly installed and maintained, a heat pump can efficiently dehumidify your home’s air. This will leave you with a comfortable atmosphere without the need for those bulky window units or costly central air conditioning repair in Greenville, SC.
What are the benefits of heat pump installation in Greenville, SC?
– Energy Savings: Heat pumps can save as much as 40% on your energy bills! In addition to saving money, the system is environmentally friendly and produces less CO2 emissions than other systems.
– Comfort: Heat pumps can be used to remove humidity from your home, leaving you with a comfortable and healthy atmosphere in which to live! Thus, you will not require reliance on window units or costly central air conditioning repair in Greenville, SC.
– Versatility: The heat pump can provide both heating and cooling, making it one of the most flexible systems on the market. This is because many systems only provide heating or only cooling, but not both.
Contact us at (864) 916-8781 today for help with your heat pump installation in Greenville, SC, and surrounding areas.